What We Do
- We design, establish, and manage charitable outlets for professional athletes who wish to make a difference in their communities.
- We work with the athlete to identify a beneficiary in both the athlete’s hometown and the city where he works.
- We ensure that this opportunity is easy, fun, personally rewarding, and financially and legally sound.
- We provide ongoing support to help the charitable outlet become self-sustaining, and manage growth to ensure the best combination of community service and practical benefit to the athlete.
Media and public relations work:
- Press Releases and media exposure for activities
- Website creation and maintenance
- Public Service Announcements and Videos
- Graphic design for foundation branding and publications
- Corporate Contributions
- Direct-mail charitable campaigns
- ephilanthropy (Using the web to spread message and solicit donations)
- Work with the athlete to create both fund-raising and community-based events.
- Oversee the entire planning process including sponsorship, volunteers, media partners, public relations, graphic design and event execution.
- Review of each event with athlete within two weeks following.